Friday, December 17, 2010

Trey Songz Dismisses Gay Rumors

Trey Songz Dismisses Gay Rumors
Trey Songz

R&B singer has spoken out to publicly dismiss rumors he is gay. The star's sexuality has been subject to speculation over the last year following online gossip about his private life. Songz admits he was stunned when he heard the rumors and he wants his fans to know the truth.

He tells New York radio station Power 105.1, "The first I heard about it was on a blog about a year ago and I remember the actual day because I was with my manager Kevin. He said, 'Did you hear about this?' He said we ignore stuff like that but I was hot (angry) because I love the ladies. What I've learned in this business is that people will make their own reality of whatever they want to."

"What I encourage my fans to do, and people that just have a sensible mind... you can't allow whatever someone else says to be your truth. Just because it's written on an internet blog that has so many viewers or so many hits it doesn't make it true. I just keep living my life, you know the truth always comes to light."


 

nike airstore nike air force nike air jordan nike shoes nike running shoes nike basketball shoes nike store nike outlet nike air max nike online store Nike factory nike uk store air max 90 air max 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment